2013/01/16

The city of bikes

I spent New Year's Eve in Amsterdam. It was such a great time! A lof of ditches, a lot of bikes and ubiquitous smell of ganja... 
Maybe that's the reason I didn't realise my scarf moved around:)
My outfit was comfortable and great for long walkings. Oversized jeans shirt, warm black sweater and shiny treggins. Nerdy glasses and a bit of violet - not to be too nerdy, I hope!














pics by Robert

jacket Mango // trousers, hat River Island // shirt Levi's // sweater C&A // boots Blink // bag Batycki // scarf H&M //glasses Ray Ban

2 komentarze:

Hummingbird Girl pisze...

Uwielbiam Amsterdam. Przepiękne miasto. Też w grudniu 2012 miałam okazję zobaczyć jak życie się tam toczy, tyle że ja byłam tam na święta Bożego Narodzenia, tak dla odmiany. I tak jak ty zrobiłam o tym post, taki zbieg okoliczności :) Pozdrawiam cieplutko !!!

Fey pisze...

Ano widzisz, świat jest mały! Same zbiegi okoliczności, bo ja też uwielbiam projekty Irregular Choice i mam nawet jedną parę, którą już kiedyś pokazałam na blogu http://blog-en-vogue.blogspot.com/2012/08/studded-roses.html, chociaż to akurat ich mało ekstrawagancki projekt:) Pozdrawiam!