2013/01/15

Red nose, red ears, red sweater...

It was such a freezing day! Almost -10 degrees Celsius, but if you have good attitude, cold weather is nothing. And I had this kind of attitude, after such a long break in posting here. On the other hand it was really beautiful - real Polish winter in the park. My clothes were too light, but I managed to do that. The only warm thing I was wearing was the sweater. Shirt dress is very old, but I really like it. The same with my jacket. 
All in all, my feet remained dry...








 


pics by Karolina

jacket Mango // dress Ichi // sweater C&A // scarf Benetton // gloves Vila // bag River Island // wellingtons Hunter // earring - my work;)

3 komentarze:

Julia Bradbury pisze...

I like your Outfit sweetheart, you look really adorable wearing your Hunter Wellingtons, I want to pull my Wellingtons on and join you.
Julia
xxx

Unknown pisze...

Oh Fey my darling, Ii's so good to see you wearing your Rubber Wellingtons again, you look so dishy.
Kisses
Carole

Fey pisze...

Thanks, girls:) Unfortunately now it's too cold here to wear wellies without the risk of cathing a cold... :(