2013/01/20

Black or white

Black and white are definitely my favourite colours. In combination they are always stylish, even if u are wearing really simple clothes. Or maybe I should say - especially simple. For me this is a receipt fo the elegance. Yes, this was an enormous revelation, I know ;)
Of course my today's outfit is more casual than elegant. I think because of the sweatshirt and flat boots. But I don't like feeling too elegant and sexy. Tight micro-dress, high-heels, strong make-up and hairdo at the same time are not my style, and I hope never be:)















pics by Robert

skirt and clutch River Island // sweatshirt Reserved // boots - I don't remember // bracelet H&M // necklace Mango // watch Emporio Armani // ring Swarovski

1 komentarz:

Anonimowy pisze...

You are very sexy.